Saturday, June 27, 2009


Hello & Happy Saturday! It's such a beautiful summer day that it is making me think of picnics & summer foods. I made this card with my Cricut & Doodlecharms cartridge. The cute little bee stamp is from Stampendous. He's putting salt on his watermelon (Yuk!) I prefer mine just as sweet as it can be. I sponged some darker green on the watermelon rind to give it a little contrast and I also sponged around the bee with the same green. I added a red gingham bow to finish it off. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are able to enjoy some of the wonderful "tastes" of summer & I will see you back here real soon. Bye!

2 comments:

Sansuesha said...

Really, really cute card, Pam. You were up early! Have a great day!
Sandy

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh what a CUTE, summery card! I love the watermelon shaped card and those Stampendous stamps are just adorable! It's so funny cause I'm working on a watermelon project today too! LOL! GREAT card, Pam! I love it!!
hugs
Sharon