Thursday, June 18, 2009


Hello! Another dark, dreary day here. The sun is hiding. Hope it makes an appearance sometime today! My niece needed a wedding card for a wedding this weekend and asked me to whip one up for her. I embossed the background with the birds & swirls folder then sprayed it with pearl glitter spray by Tattered Angels. You can't tell from the picture but it is very shimmery! I stamped the wedding couple, colored it ,then cut them out with my rectangle Nesties. The bottom of her dress & veil has some stickles to give it more sparkle. I added a flower from Michaels wedding confetti on the bottom with a few small crystals. And a shimmery bow to finish it off. Thanks for stopping today. Have a great day!

1 comment:

BONITA said...

This one is just the type of card I reach for when going to a wedding today - elegant but contemporary. Beautiful job! - Bonnie