Tuesday, June 2, 2009


Hello ~ I just got back from my water exercise class and wanted to post a new card that I made. The image is from Great Impressions. I just love these little animals. I think they are so cute to use for a baby card. I added teeny, tiny buttons for the end of the strings. Paper was from my scrap box and I highlighted a few areas with my clear glaze pen. Chalked a little around the edge . Added some buttons & "Welcome Baby" was stamped in the corner. Thanks for stopping by today. The weather is still cold here but I have been enjoying the activity going on outside my window. There is a mother Robin teaching her babies how the get their lunch! It is so cute to watch. They are almost as big as her now but still have some of their baby feathers. I almost got hit in the head the other day by one learning to fly. Needless to say, he was flying so low he just about touched the top of my hair as he flew over. At first I thought it was some crazy bird but soon realized he was just a youngin so that made it OK. I am so thankful of the "little" things that can bring a smile to my face. It's been a bad week and I needed that little "pick me up"! TTFN

2 comments:

Danni said...

Awww, this is so sweet! How fun to see little baby birds learning to fly and get their food.
Hope there are many more things to smile about this week for you!

Anonymous said...

I just bought this stamp! I looked all over for a stamp with baby toys. I hope I can do half the beautiful job you did. You did a wonderful job coloring this!
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/