Saturday, January 16, 2010


Good Morning & Happy Saturday! It's a dreary winter day here but I plan on creating all day so I can't wait to get down to my craft room. I have so many "projects" to finish and I want to get to some FUN things. My Maggies are feeling neglected! Today's card is one we will be doing at my next class. It is Henry Mouse from Whiff of Joy. He is just too cute! The background paper is silver mirrored cardstock so it was hard to not get a reflection! I used the Martha Stewart heart border punch on this. I also added a heart charm. Henry's heart is colored with my clear glitter spica pen so it is very glittery. Sorry, it doesn't look that way in the photo. Hope you have a great day and get in some crafting time! See you soon!
PS. *Sharon* That bird paper is from Die Cuts with a View...hope that helps!!

No comments: