Monday, January 4, 2010



Monday,Monday... A fresh start with a new year and a new week. I need that. Last year was a very rough year and I'm looking forward and trying to leave all that stuff behind!

Today's card is made with another stamp set from Hero Arts. Not sure why the little girl looks like she has white lines in her hair because IRL she doesn't. I embossed all the images so maybe it is a glare. I added 2 little flower gems to her shirt and a small brad to the top of the boy's hat.

Finished it off with some ribbon & a flower. Thanks for dropping in. The snow has finally arrived here. So far we have a couple of inches. Last night it was so glittery that it didn't even look real. Reminded me of Diamond Dust. Very pretty! (But remember, I don't like snow! Unless we are snowed in and have nothing to do but stamp LOL!)

3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Adorable card, Pam! Perfect papers and coloring! hugs!

Danni said...

Very cute card!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I am working on some Asian-inspired things right now, too - I'll have to bring them to book club for you to see! - Bonnie