Tuesday, January 5, 2010


Hi! Another Magnolia card today. I just love these stamps! This one is from the Winter Kit. I do not know what her name is but I'm sure Diana from Magnolia-licious will be carrying her soon. I cut her out and popped her up for dimension. I used my clear Spica glitter pen to add some sparkle to the card. Nowadays it's all about the "sparkles" with me...cute & sparkly! The border punch & heart punch are from Martha Stewart. I sponged around the edge and added to gems to finish it off. Thanks for stopping on this cold winter day. Have a cup of hot chocolate for me and stay warm!

5 comments:

Danni said...

Love this...those hearts are adorable!! As is Tilda!! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Pam,

Love the punch ... and the card. You are so talented!

Linda

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Oh Oh!!!! This is just flat out adorable!!!! LOVE the colors, LOVE the layout, LOVE everything about it!!! hugs!

Angelwood said...

This is indeed adorable! The perfect Valentine's card. So pretty! hugs, Angela

Candy said...

Oh Gosh! Two wonderful cards today!
This is so wonderful. GREAT job!!!
Hugs, Candy