Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hi Friends! I figured since it is still cold & snowy that I could still make snowman cards. This image is from www.pinkgemdesigns.com. Isn't she just the cutest? I need to make a few thank you cards so I thought I would use her. I colored her with my Copics and cut her out. Popped her up on a panel I cut with my Top Note Die from SU. The rest of the papers are from my scrap bin. I added 3 small buttons to the front of her. I used my clear glaze pen on the flowers and my clear Spica glitter pen to add lots of sparkle. It's subtle and doesn't show up in the photo. IRL though it's very sparkly! Thanks is a rub on from Archivers. Well, I am on a mission today to take down my Christmas tree. I don't usually have it up this long so it's time! Have a great day!

No comments: