Monday, January 11, 2010


Monday, Monday.... Today is going to be a great day! I can feel it! I am so excited because I won a contest Suzanne Dean was running on her blog Scrap Bitz. I won some paper and a gift certificate to 7 Kids College Fund. It was all about the chore we hate the most & why. So, I told her about my chore & my squirrel "friend" You can read about it at
http://www.ScrapBitz.blogspot.com. At least something positive has come out of my squirrel adventures for once!
Today's card is made with another stamp from Pink Gem Designs. I have just discovered this company & I have to say their images are so cute. And we all know I love CUTE! I used all scraps from my scrap bin (YAY!) to do this card. I also used my Top Note die from SU. Love that..so glad I bought it..I use it all the time! Colored the image with Copic markers and sponged around the edges with a pink chalk ink.
Thanks for stopping today. I have to clean my house. Took down the tree and now everything looks so bare =( Even though we have an artificial tree there are "needles" everywhere all the way upstairs to the crawl space. I have to rearrange & put everything back where it goes. Now I am ready for spring...done with the cold & snow! LOL! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Congrats on your win, Pam!! YAY! Have fun with your new goodies! Your card is adorable! And how fabulous that you used scraps! Good for you! Your image is adorable and love the colors you used! Have a great day! hugs!

Danni said...

I saw on Suzanne's blog that you had won..how fun!! Congrats! Super cute card!!