Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hi and Happy Thursday! Today's card was made with my Cricut & the Wildcard cartridge. I have had this bird paper for a little while to use in an upcoming class but wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. When I found this bird stamp, then I knew! It is from Hero Arts. I think it is a fun card that I would love to receive in the mail for no reason! Hope the ladies like it too... We get together once a month to make 4 cards at my class and then go to Panera afterwards for dinner. It's a lot of fun and I get to make a little spending money to buy more goodies! Hope you have a "Happy Day". The sun is shining here. Hopefully some of the icicles on my roof will melt! See you soon!

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG!!! Pam this is one of the cutest cards I've seen in a long time! I love it!!! That paper is adorable! Do you know who makes it? And it's perfect with the circle card, the sentiment is perfect, the colors are divine, and I love that cute little bird stamp! FABULOUS!!!! hugs!

Anonymous said...

Pam - this card is so unique, I just love it! - Bonnie