Friday, January 29, 2010

Hello & TGIF! I have been so busy this week with almost no time to stamp! I can't wait for life to "slow down" a little. We have to attend a funeral for a very dear friend tomorrow. Not looking forward to that at all. In the last 15 months we have had 9 deaths. Some were very close relatives and very close friends. Too many! It never gets easier that's for sure. This friend had bone cancer and I know she was suffering. I feel bad for her only daughter as she is pregnant right now with her 2nd child and was very close to her Mom. Sad...
Well, enough for the downer. This is supposed to be my HAPPY place! Today's cards were made with a stamp I bought on our fun weekend last week. One of the classes we took was by Agi from Paper Parachute. I just loved this stamp the moment I saw it! You can't tell in the picture but there are teeny crystals for accents. The purple card has some tiny pearls also. I purchased 2 other flower stamps from her & cannot wait to create something with them. If you ever attend an event and she is teaching there, sign up. You will not be disappointed! She is a sweet, sweet lady! She flew in from Oregon to be there.
Thanks for stopping...see you soon!

No comments: